Into the wilds tread we…Off ’round yonder tree.
In discovery of timeless fold and Celtic dreams the Fae behold.
Stand ye not on baseless hindrance; stand forth in sovereign en’trance.
Dreamers dreamed in braided grace; ’tis our time Her song embrace.
~ Solas Geal na hÉíreann
1. Archetypes, Irish wheel of the year, sacred circle, sacred map of Ireland, lore of the land
and place, Ireland’s matron goddesses and seasonal aspects, etc (the Irish‐Celtic Codex).
2. Core practices or alchemy of the Irish mysteries in respect to learning Irish chants,
songs, shamanic journeys, and drumming
3. Integrating Irish herbal lore or plant medicine practices (woad, hazelnuts, etc).
4. Mythological and historical context
5. Sacred sites
6. Relations with the Fae and Unseen – your personal Aisling
7. Geology of Ireland & Geomagnetism of place (effect on the human biofield)
8. Celtic riddles and lore (Lore of the Bard)
3 Week Online Winter Program
+2-week pilgrimage to Ireland
Times: Tuesday Evenings will be 2 hours from 7-9:00 pm Eastern.
All online via Zoom.
Note each transaction will include a 3.2% Paypal Fee.